Time for Reflection
A Guide to School Chaplaincy and Spiritual Development
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
More than 50 units in stock.
Time for Reflection is a comprehensive handbook for school chaplains and all with responsibility for ensuring the spiritual development of children and young people.
It offers clear and essential guidance on a wide variety of topics:
• the role of chaplains in relation to pupils, parents, staff
and the whole school community
• guidelines on appointing chaplains
• codes of conduct
• involving chaplains in the delivery of curriculum content
• chaplaincy and pastoral care
• chaplaincy and crisis support
• a practical theology of chaplaincy.
Framed within Scotland’s Curriculum for Excellence, and grounded in academic research, new and experienced chaplains everywhere will find Time for Reflection an invaluable guide.