Time for Reflection
A Guide to School Chaplaincy and Spiritual Development
This item is in stock and will be dispatched within 48 hours.
More than 50 units in stock.
Time for Reflection is a comprehensive handbook for school chaplains and all with responsibility for ensuring the spiritual development of children and young people.
It offers clear and essential guidance on a wide variety of topics:
• the role of chaplains in relation to pupils, parents, staff
and the whole school community
• guidelines on appointing chaplains
• codes of conduct
• involving chaplains in the delivery of curriculum content
• chaplaincy and pastoral care
• chaplaincy and crisis support
• a practical theology of chaplaincy.
Framed within Scotland’s Curriculum for Excellence, and grounded in academic research, new and experienced chaplains everywhere will find Time for Reflection an invaluable guide.
Sacred Highlands & Islands
From Reform to Renewal
God be in My Mouth
Stories of Encounter
Pioneers of Scottish Christianity
Celebrating Life in Death
Letter to the Romans
To Nativity and Beyond
Barclay on the Lectionary
A New Harmony
Beatha Iosa Chriosd