You are required to change your password before you can log in to the site, please enter your new password in the fields below:
Thu 19 Oct 2017 @ 17:33
Still time to get free UK P&P on your online order at https://t.co/a6SeydlicI - perfect time to buy new books https://t.co/NWAhBuA1ED
Author(s): David Sinclair, Kathy Galloway
By joining our friends scheme, this item would only cost
£15.29, and you can
benefit from future savings and promotions.
to find out more or add the annual £10
membership to your basket now.
Packed with practical ideas and original, ready-to-use seasonal material, this volume will be widely welcomed by hard-pressed ministers and worship leaders looking for fresh inspiration at a time of the year when there are always extra services to plan and as they seek new ways of enabling the familiar Christmas stories to be heard afresh amid the commercial frenzy.
From the beginning of Advent right through to Epiphany, this volume offers:
* Reflective introductions to the distinctive biblical emphases of each of the seasons
* Responsive gathering and opening prayers
* Interactive prayers of thanksgiving
* Seasonally themed intercessions
* Children's addresses and activities
* Sermon helps, scriptural meditations and reflections
* New seasonal prayers of consecration for communion
* Simple seasonal ceremonies, such as for lighting the Advent wreath
David Sinclair is a Church of Scotland minister based in Glasgow
" a wonderful resource for worship leaders and preachers. It is always engaged with the world and all its people, always travelling towards the God who is travelling to meet us." -- Kathy Galloway
"Thoroughly theologically based and peppered with a strong sense of social justice, this book will provide an invaluable and refreshing resource for churches wanting to beef up their Ministry of the Word." -- David Wilbourne, Assistant Bishop of Llandaff, Church Times 28 Oct 2016
Always good to have a new Christmas resource